Four retaining pins will secure the hood and four pins for the trunk lid unless original hinges are used in which case tow pins for the hood and two for the truck lid will suffice. Bumpers will be stock and ends will be covered and attached to the body sheet metal to prevent hooking.
- Long slot and after market rockers are allowed as long as the stock rocker lift and duration is not affected. Rocker arm studs may be pinned.
- 1.5 rocker ratio, no roller tip rockers, no aluminum pulleys on water pump & crank
- Scatter shields for manual transmissions are mandatory. Flywheel and clutch assemblies will be stock OEM. Automatic transmissions must run stock OEM torque converter and a shatter blanketis highly recommended.
- No stall speed converters (has to be original diameter)
- Automatic transmission must have a working torque converter. It must allow the car to idle in every gear and obtain a stall speed. No direct drives,ram couplers, external solenoids hollow or dummy converters. All gears must work. (auto and manual)